Dachshunds on Parade
A few tidbits on the event:
- The fun begins early, with an 8 a.m. breakfast, provided by Rodeo City Kiwanis so bring your appetite.
- Registration begins around 9 a.m. and ends at 11 a.m.
- Make sure to bring a costume for your Dachshund so it can participate in the costume contest.
- Got a pet that knows some tricks? Enter it into the Stupid Pet Tricks competition.
- Registration forms are available on the event’s website.
- This is a great event to check out, whether you’ve got a Dachshund or not.