Entrust Community Services
- Employment Agencies
- Affordable Housing Program
- Non-Profit Associations
- Skills Training & Assessment
Entrust Community Services is committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities by promoting education, employment, and healthcare options that foster integration in to their community.
Our vision is that the presence of people with disabilities is accepted by individuals, businesses and organizations as a normal and valued part of community life. We want people with disabilities and their families to have access to the necessary information and services to encourage the same quality of life available to the general community.
1. Strengthen long-term employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
2. Encourage the transition into adulthood for youth with disabilities.
3. Empower families living with adult children with disabilities.
4. Build a more welcoming community for people with disabilities