Sales Associate Job Description
Create a unique shopping experience for each client while also building long-lasting relationships to ensure
continued sale opportunities. Offer styling suggestions, enhance purchases, and give great customer service during each
sale to meet the store targets and company expectations.
- Store appearance and cleanliness
- Upkeep company merchandising on the floor, windows, table displays, and mannequins
- On floor inventory replenishment
- Stock room organization
- Complete knowledge of POS
- Learn new collections and styling techniques to enhance sales and meet store target
- Solve client issues
- Client relationship building and sales follow-through
- Become an active member of the community as to be a brand ambassador outside of the store
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer and virtual literate (POS, email, excel)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
- Applicants are 16+ years of age
Job Type: Part-time (15-25 hours), year-round employment opportunity
Note: We will reach out within the next week, but if you don't hear from us, please check your spam folder for our emails. We cannot wait to meet you!
Mountain Joy is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.